Who should wear AIR OPTIX plus HydraGlyde for ASTIGMATISM?
For patients who:
- Need monthly toric contact lenses that offer stable and consistent vision
- Want comfortable vision from day 1 to day 305, by creating a barrier against: lipid deposits, cosmetic creams and mascara.
- Would benefit from a contact lens with outstanding surface moisture retention, that contributes to a stable tear film throughout the wearing period
- Are looking for a cost effective/full time wear option vs daily lenses.
- Precision Balance 8|4TM Design
- Less than 5° of oscillation with blink for reliable, consistent visual acuity
- Wide optic zone for excellent visual acuity consistent vision
- SmartShieldTM Technology
- Superior deposit resistance for reliable, long-lasting comfort
- Support clear, comfortable vision from day 1 to day 304
- HydraGlyde Moisture Matrix – The HydraGlyde Moisture Matrix combines with SmartShield Technology creating a hydrophilic environment that helps attract and retain moisture.
- Surrounds the lens with long-lasting moisture for comfort all day long.2,13
Material lotrafilcon B
Water Content (%) 33
Dk/t 108 @ -3.00D
Tc (mm) 0.102
TD (mm) 14.5
BOZR (mm) 8.7
Cyl -0.75, -1.25, -1.75, -2.25
Axes 10 to 180 (in 10° steps)
Power range (steps)
+6.00 to -6.00 (0.25D steps); -6.50 to -10.00 (0.50D steps)
There are no reviews yet.